Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The editorial board of Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan accepts scientific article in environmental sanitation, health entomology and health microbiology (see: Focus and Scope).
- The article should free from plagiarism. The article is being written accordingly to the guideline as well as never or under publication on other media, printed or electronic.
- The editorial board has full authority in the selection of the submitted article. Article selection is done on paper and objectively.
- The article which published at Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan does not automatically reflect the Poltekkes Kemenkes Banjarmasin Jurusan Kesehatan Lingkungan view.
- The article is written in Indonesian or English with font type Cambria 11 and space exactly 1. The paper size is A4 with one column format. The length of the article around 2500-3000 words, including figure, graphic, or table.
- The article which is published in Jurnal Kesehatan Lingkungan should be accompanied with the Letter of Copyright Release.
- All submitted articles should follow the article template which is at the end of this guidance.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA) : This license allows to Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material, for any purpose, even commercially.
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at the journal. Authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from the journal with an acknowledgment of initial publication to this journal.